Series Standings?

Welcome to all interested in snowshoeing or the Snowshoe Series!
Ross Krause

Series Standings?

Postby Ross Krause » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 am

Has anyone calculated the series standings to date?

Thanks to everyone for all the great races so far - this has really been a blast!
Ross Krause

doublej

Postby doublej » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Dunham has a nice spreadsheet going...I saw it last week (before the last race I think)... maybe he can send over to WMAC to post updated standings...
Whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO:

http://doublejrunning.blogspot.com

edtrnews

Postby edtrnews » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Dave got the updated spreadsheet to me early this week. I trimmed it down to those with 3 or more finishes, posted on our welcome page as a pdf.

At the end of the season we will place the long list in snonews, along with the Champions etc, overall and age division.

I realize it would be great to see updates through the season, and Dave has kept up fantastically... but I haven't been able to.

Lots of snowshoeing coming up this week - I should have the kiln route marked friday and will do the Dion Loaners on Saturday for the Berkshire Resources event. Hawley Kiln / South Face Farm on Sunday.

Hope to see some happy snowshoers this weekend - Good Luck to those going National, or going Pittsfield Peaks!!

ed

:P

dion

Postby dion » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:14 am

Don't forget! Dion Snowshoes will have prizes for series winners and random give aways. First Male/Female best score, most total points and random pick of finishers so the more races you do, the better the odds!

Return to “Snowshoes!”